Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reality TV

So I think a really good activity for the unemployed could be trying to get on reality shows. One of my first thoughts was True Life on MTV because they follow people around for no reason. Maybe not no reason, but pretty dumbass reasons. Like you're from Staten Island or have a pet. If you go MTV.com you can check out upcoming show topics. They include: "I'm unhappy with my small breasts", "I'm unhappy with my large breasts" and "I'm a guido". None of those work for me. You think they'd do "I'm unemployed". It'd be a really easy production for the crew because they'd only have to move the camera from my bedroom to my couch. Sporadically follow me to the kitchen and then back to the couch. It'd be awesome. So I think I'm gonna go for the Amazing Race instead.

1 comment:

  1. I could definitely get onto one of the shows they are casting for, I think its pretty obvious which one...

    ReplyDelete